SELECTION: Students are screened and interviewed nationwide from various campuses. Selection procedure consists of
attending info session held up by the managers. This session is designed to give all details on the products,
training and benefits we offer and to find out more about the student and what they are looking for the summer.
WORK WITH VI : The most successful people in any career are the ones who combines the knowledge of their field with people
knowledge, leadership skills, and a professional attitude. There are several attractions to our program:
1. MONEY: Opportunity to earn well over $6000 to $8000 in a 12 week period.
2. TRAVEL: Live and work in another part of the country to develop independence and teamwork.
3. FUN: A chance to work and have fun with their friends in a challenging environment.
4. EXPERIENCE: Our interns learn practical business skills like Sales, Accounting, Inventory
Control, Customer Service and Budgets along with invaluable success principals like
Goal Setting, Persistence, Hard work and the importance of Attitude.
5. COLLEGE CREDIT: 3 4 hours of credit available.
6. LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: Once students work with varsity , they are guaranteed a job
every year that they are in school, thus beginning their development as a leader. They
now learn how to recruit, train, motivate and lead other students. This is true
leadership experience as compared to leading a social club on campus.
7. TRAINING: Over 100 hours of professional training both before the summer and on the job help
our interns be successful. This along with incentive trips and seminars during the
school year, helps them develop skills that attract employers.